Monday, April 29, 2013

The Broadway




Dominick's Delicatessen is one of my favorite places to eat in the entire world. Located about 2 minutes from my house in New Hyde Park, NY I come here fairly often when I'm home. Not only are their sandwiches f*&king amazing, their sides are great too. Dom's is home to their famous "chicken fingers" which are probably one of the most addictive things to snack on ever. Whenever I go to dom's I get the same sandwich. It's called the Broadway the sandwich is made up of: Breaded Chicken Cutlet with Fresh Homemade Mozzarella & Prosciutto, Oil & Vinegar on a Hero.

There is literally no food I enjoy eating more than a Broadway from Dom's. It tingles the tastebuds so strongly I am actually smiling the entire time. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about. The sandwich is in the picture as well as a side of chicken fingers and some honey mustard to dip them in. It's making me drool so I'm just gonna move on to the next post of mine thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment