Monday, April 29, 2013

Simple Baked Ziti Recipe



Every Sunday my roommates and I (along with a few more friends) have a family dinner. There is 6 of us and we rotate every week with 2 people cooking for the group. A few weeks ago I decided to make some baked ziti.

Here is the link I used for ingredients and directions. The only thing I didn't follow in it was that I did not get the oregano. Still came out amazing, so don't be afraid to try it!

http://www.food.com/recipe/classic-baked-ziti-22176

It took about 45 minutes to an hour for preparation and cook time. The picture on the bottom is my baked ziti and the picture on the top is my roommates baked mac and cheese.

We had a lot of leftovers so you don't need to cook such a large amount especially because it is very filling. It's not that expensive either! Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment