Thursday, April 25, 2013

Chicken Wing Dip

I decided to post the recipe to the chicken wing dip that I made for the mid semester potluck since it seemed that most people liked it! It's one of those really simple recipes that you can make anytime of the week, in a short amount of time.

Ingredients
1 Cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Cup of frank's hot sauce
1 Cup of bleu cheese
1 Stick of cream cheese
2 Cans of shredded chicken

Instructions
1. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and proceed to mix them together until even consistency.
2. Pour the mixed ingredients into a 2 inch or deeper cooking tray and spread until level.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees.
4. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. This looks great, I have also made this dip a few times and have experimented with bigger or smaller chunks of chicken. When i made it with huge chunks of chicken I ended up using it on tortillas as pretty much the meat of my taco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dip was great. I'm definitely going to try it sometime in the future. Looks like such a simple recipe and doesn't take long either. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete