Thursday, April 18, 2013

A nice Chinese restaurant in Williamsville town, Wok & Roll.




 Wok & Roll is a Cantonese style of Chinese cuisine restaurant. The environment is clean and modest. You usually will get two types of menus. One menu of American-Chinese dishes, such as General Tso’s chicken, Lo Mein, Fired Rice. Another one is loaded with Cantonese and dim sum flavors.


Wok & Roll became one of my favorite restaurants after I tried out the first time under my friend’s recommendation. The food is delicious, fresh, authentic and not greasy compare with other Chinese dishes.  The Mini Juicy Pork Buns (Soup Dumplings), Chicken with Black Mushroom Casserole, Sauteed String Beans and Eggplant Casserole are my favorite choice when I went there.    







By the way the staffs of Wok & Roll are nice and kind. You could ask for special adjustment to the dish in order to satisfy your individual tastes.
The images are from buffaloeats.org 

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to try soup dumplings for so long, I will definitely give this try.

    ReplyDelete