Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kung Food great great great foooooooood!!!!

Kung Food is a Taiwanese restaurant that is located at 3268 Main street Buffalo. It sells rice based combos with two side dishes and bubble tea. The price of the food is really reasonable and the food is really really tasty. The cost of one combo is from six dollars up to nine dollars.

My favorite combo is called Kung Food special (pictured above) that is ground pork and boiled egg over rice. The ground pork and egg are stewed with both regular soy sauce and dark soy sauce. There are four side dishes that are available to choose. You can select glass noodle, potato salad, cucumber salad, and lettuce salad. In addition to the quality of the food, the customer service of all the waiters is very nice. They always greet each customer with a smile and say goodbye to them. Kung Food is strongly recommended for people who are looking for some authentic, freshly cooked Taiwanese food while still maintaining your budget, Kung Food is a great to grab a bite to eat. Pictured below are kung food chicken and kung food fish with bubble tea.
 

3 comments:

  1. I live right down the street from Kung Food,and my roomates and I always talk about trying it but we never have. I like that you posted pictures and gave good detail about what you ordered because I have never had Taiwanese food and I wouldn't know what to choose of the menu! Your pictures look great and I appreciate that you also commented on their customer service. I will have to try this place now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, hummm how come you never had it before since you live so close by. If you are going to try it out, I strongly recommend Kung Food special, it is the cheapest, and the best.

      Delete
  2. My friend use to work there and he use to hook it up! This place is so good, a combination of Chinese and Korean food.

    ReplyDelete