Monday, April 1, 2013


     

lamb kebabs
Yellow noodles fried barbecue
        During the spring break trip in Toronto. I also went to another Chinese restaurant called Silk Road. Address 438 Horner Ave Etobicoke, ONTARIO , Toronto.
     The Silk Road is a Chinese cuisine of Xinjiang Northwest flavor. My favorite dishes are lamb kebabs and Yellow noodles fried barbecue. They were really yummy, amazing seasoning and spices. The taste of foods of Silk Road is authentic and delicious that even better than Xinjiang style foods when I ate in China. Strongly recommend for people who like roast style of Chinese dishes to try out. A reminder, The Silk road is close on Sunday. I got image of YorkBBS.ca because i forgot to take pictures when I went there. The foods were really attractive. 


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I have been there one time also. The lamb kebabs tastes soooooo goooooood!! The plates there are very big so be careful if you go there alone and order a lot of food.

    Definitely recommend this to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toronto is one of my favorite cities. There is a very large Chinese population in China and the city has a vibrant Chinatown. I am sure there are many great Chinese restaurants with delicious food throughout Toronto.

    This makes me think of the conversation we had on Chinese immigration to the United States. I do not know the history of Chinese immigration in Canada. I wonder if it is different or has many parallels to immigration in the United States. Also, how could those differences in immigration change the Chinese food that is served in a place like Toronto?

    ReplyDelete