Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Burgers in Binghamton

Hey! I've never really written a blog before, but I definitely had some pretty good food right before I came up to Buffalo this semester. I went to this place called Burger Mondays in Binghamton, the town I live right next to, and I had one of the best burgers I've ever had (for my taste at least). Not being a chain, they run their prices a little high, but for what I got it was a pretty good price. I had their regular burger with lettuce, onions, cheese, and their aioli sauce; but instead of having a steak burger, I got an ahi tuna steak! Sushi grade tuna for the burger, and sushi is my favorite type of food, and it was delicious and unique. This was definitely something I wanted to tell people about, an ahi tuna burger was something I've never heard of and it's well worth it! I would strongly recommend this place to anyone going to or through Binghamton if they get the chance, it is easily one of my favorite restaurants near home.

3 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of eating a burger with tuna in eat!

    I also love sushi, but haven't really had any good memories with tuna. I've also tried ahi tuna tacos.

    It would definitely be a cool food to try!

    Cheers,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what does the burger would taste like. When I first heard of veggie burgers, I thought they sounded gross, but actually loved them, so who knows maybe I would like this too! I agree with Katie, never had good memories with tuna sushi, especially eel sushi, but that's besides the point.
    Sounds daring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading your description of this burger place makes me drool. I love tuna and sushi! I've never been to Binghamton so when I do, I will definitely go check out that place.

    ReplyDelete