Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lloyd's Taco Truck


Lloyd's taco truck is a traveling food truck that you can find parked in certain areas of Buffalo on certain days of the week. The food truck was created when two friends realized Buffalo had no cheap, good, street food options. The menu is small and is basically just comprised of tacos, nachos, and burritos but the ingredients are fresh and tasty and its very reasonably priced. There are four different options for the tacos and burritos.  I was very surprised when I walked up to the truck and found two, young, white college-aged people working the line. Relating my experience back to class, I assumed after hearing about the truck and seeing what food was being served, that the people who created the truck, and work it, would be Mexican. The food definitely had a modern spin on it. The tacos were double layered in tortillas that tasted fresh and homemade. The nachos were covered in queso. I was very happy about my experience and I would definitely eat it again, regardless of it's lack of authenticity to Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I had lloyd's was probably over a year ago. I heard they were across from south campus yesterday.
    Their food was definitely tasty, and I would really like more.
    It would have been pretty cool if we got to go to a taco truck during class!

    ReplyDelete